July 14, 2020

The Max-Approved Mixtape - Episode #2! (Brought to you by RandoMax Radio)



These little mix show/podcast episodes are a fun little reprieve for me - since I'm not focusing so much on how many different ways I can write "meh", I can toy with the songs that actually interest me, and putting people on to the shit I like has always been a thing of mine, as you can probably tell with the massive back catalog of write-ups you can find here.

So even though I threw together this second (or sixth, depending on when you came in) volume of the Max-Approved Mixtape in less than a week, rest assured that quick turnaround in no way affects the level of quality you two have come to expect from a ten-song mix that will take up less than an hour of your time.





The tracklist appears below, just so you can get a feel for what kind of mood I apparently was in last week.

1. OutKast - "Hootie Hoo"
2. Ghostface Killah & Trife da God - "Fire"
3. Big Punisher - "The Dream Shatterer"
4. Prodigy - "Genesis"
5. ScHoolboy Q - "Raymond 1969"
6. House of Pain - "Word is Bond (Remix)" (featuring Diamond D)
7. Method Man & Redman - "I'm Dope N---a"
8. Random Axe - "Another One" (featuring Trick Trick and Rock)
9. CZARFACE - "World Premier" (featuring Large Professor)
10. 3rd Bass - "Wordz of Wisdom (II)"

Let me know how much you like it or if you have suggestions for the future of stuff I've missed or things I've just never written about - I want you all to enjoy listening to these.
 
Stay safe and wear a mask!

-Max

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2020

    This is nice, bumping it now. Love this series

    ReplyDelete