November 26, 2020

RandoMax Radio Episode #25!


For those of you in the United States, Happy Thanksgiving, or, as we say in 2020, "Please don't kill your grandparents just because you like eating turkey once a year." If you're reading this from literally anywhere else in the world, I hope you're enjoying your Thursday. Regardless of your point of origin, I present to you a brand new episode of RandoMax Radio, suitable for your commute, or to listen to as you clean your apartment, or, and I know this is a radical thought, you can also just play it for fun! Weird, right?

Episode 25 outright refuses to reinvent the wheel, which is exactly the level of consistency you've come to expect from me through the years. The November 2020 edition features some cool shit for the hip hop heads here, and for those of you who enjoy the indie leanings and my obsessive New Wave flights of fancy, well, I have you covered as well. And as usual, there are just enough surprises within these sixteen tracks to keep you in suspense, if for no other reason than to hear just how well these tracks end up working together.



I'm keeping the tracklist close to the vest, unless you're a Patreon subscriber, in which case, you can have it all! Take it!

EDIT: It's a holiday miracle!

RANDOMAX RADIO EPISODE #25:

1. "DWYCK" (featuring Nice & Smooth) - Gang Starr
2. "Empire Ants" (featuring Little Dragon) - Gorillaz
3. "Can't Keep Checking My Phone" - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
4. "Don't Blow It" - Cliff Martinez
5. "I Get My Thang In Action" - Method Man
6. "Age of Consent" - New Order
7. "Saturday" - Desire
8. "Dhalsim" - Crimeapple
9. "Eternal Spring" - Kotomi
10. "I Know" (featuring Pharrell Williams) - Jay-Z
11. "Mohegan Suite" - Oneohtrix Point Never
12. "Black Spoons" - Conway the Machine
13. "Precious" - Depeche Mode
14. "I Know There's Something Going On" - Frida
15. "On The Level" - Mac DeMarco
16. "1940 (Amplive Remix)" - The Submarines

As always, I both encourage and humbly request that you share these RandoMax Radio mixes with anyone you believe may enjoy them. Your support is appreciated like you wouldn't fucking believe. Don't forget to subscribe to the RandoMax Radio feed to catch up on previous episodes and to receive updates before they appear here. You can also troll me on Twitter at @hhid_Max. And of course, you can leave your comments, complaints, memes, song and/or article suggestions, and whatever else you two want me to see.

Enjoy!

-Max

2 comments: