November 10, 2020

The Max-Approved Mixtape - Episode #6! (Brought to you by RandoMax Radio)


 A tiny part of me wanted to make this month's mix just the following track playing ten times.


I thought better of it, since even I thought that would be petty as hell. Which I am. So I urge you all to put this shit on repeat while reading through the rest of today's post.

Episode 6 of the Max-Approved Mixtape alters the format a bit to provide listeners with a window into a part of my soul I don't often reveal to anyone. I'm just kidding - you all know enough about me already. Instead, how about we stick with the recipe and run ten hip hop tracks from various regions and time periods, you know, like we always do about this time?


MAX-APPROVED MIXTAPE EPISODE #6:

1. Conway the Machine - "Juvenile Hell" (featuring Flee Lord, Lloyd Banks, and Havoc)
2. Q-Tip - "Renaissance Rap"
3. Mood - "Karma"
4. Xzibit - "Let It Rain" (featuring King Tee and Tha Alkaholiks)
5. Murder Inc. (Jay-Z, Ja Rule, & DMX) - "Murdergram"
6. Large Professor - "Cool"
7. The Left - "Battle Axe" (featuring Mu)
8. Above The Law - "Menace To Society"
9. Pusha T - "Alone in Vegas (Outro)"
10. Ol' Dirty Bastard - "N---a Please" (featuring The RZA)
 
Let me know if you're enjoying these larks by listening, liking, reposting, sharing, doing whatever it is that people do on the Interweb these days - these mixes are meant to entertain.
 
Until next time!

-Max 

No comments:

Post a Comment