December 15, 2020

The 12 Days of Wu-Mas 2020 #2

 

Now that you two have an inkling of what I'm doing with these mixes, you can settle into the second episode of the 12 Days of Wu-Mas 2020, which you can subtitle "Two Turtledoves" if you'd like. I present to you ten more songs taken from different parts of the vast Wu-Tang catalog, songs that I enjoy a great fucking deal that I wholeheartedly believe that you will also like, or at least find a new appreciation for, and there's at least one more surprise to be found on here that I think you'll get a kick out of.

The tracklist for the second Max-Approved Wu Mixtape appears below the embedded player, so get to pressing 'play' and bear witness to some damn fine Wu-Tang Clan tracks that are underrated as hell.


 

THE 12 DAYS OF WU-MAS 2020 #2:

1. Ghostface Killah & Trife Da God - "The Drummer" (featuring Method Man and Streetlife)
2. GZA/Genius - "Pencil" (featuring Masta Killa and The RZA)
3. Inspectah Deck - "Hyperdermix"
4. Ol' Dirty Bastard - "Give It To Ya Raw (SD50 Remix)"
5. Ghostface Killah - "The Hilton" (featuring Raekwon)
6. Killa Beez - "KB Ridin'" (featuring Wu-Tang Clan, Shacronz, and Suga Bang Bang)
7. Wu-Tang Clan - "Heaterz" (featuring Cappadonna)
8. Ghostface Killah & Inspectah Deck - "Harbor Masters" (featuring AZ)
9. Royal Fam - "Army Brigade" (featuring True Master)
10. Raekwon - "Ice Water" (featuring Ghostface Killah and Cappadonna)

'Tis the season!

-Max

1 comment:

  1. I have this Wu-Tang sweater! I also have the J Dilla "Donuts" one. I got any ugly Christmas sweater contests in my area locked up!

    ReplyDelete