November 28, 2021

RandoMax Radio Episode #37!

 


Episode 37 RandoMax Radio, the podcast-slash-mix show series where I attempt to mimic the idea of connecting my phone to your Bluetooth speaker and setting it on 'shuffle', has been around for over three years now as of today's post, which is quite a long lifespan in today's short-attention-span world. Then again, you two seem to actually enjoy when my write-ups go extra-long, so I shouldn't have been that surprised, but I'm grateful regardless that you've taken the time to listen. And if you still haven't ever pressed 'play' on these posts, the good news is that the previous thirty-six episodes are still hanging around, ready for some fresh ears.

The tracklist will pop up here eventually after a waiting period, but I encourage everybody to go in blind, because it's more fun for me that way. Oh, and because I feel the listening experience is enhanced by not knowing exactly what's coming next. Yeah, that's the stuff.



EDIT: It's time, people.

RANDOMAX RADIO EPISODE #36:

1. "Angel'" - Madonna
2. "Easy To Lie" - Night Drive
3. "Boom Bye Yeah" - Sean Price
4. "Heart" - Pet Shop Boys
5. "Nautilus" - Bob James
6. "5 AM In Toronto" - Drake
7. "The Ghost Inside" - Broken Bells
8. "Money Maker" - A Tribe Called Quest
9. "The Sweetest Taboo" - Sade
10. "Pap Smear" - Crystal Castles
11. "Run Run Blood" - Phantogram
12. "The Game" - Love and Rockets
13. "Mass Appeal / Transmission" - BADBADNOTGOOD
14. "December 4th (Remix)" - Jay-Z
15. "Everywhere" - Fleetwood Mac
16. "This Corrosion" - Sisters of Mercy

General reminders and requests: subscribe to the RandoMax Radio feed to catch up on previous episodes and to receive updates before they appear on either of the sites; you can also troll me on Twitter at @hhid_Max; and of course, you can leave your comments, complaints, memes, song and/or article suggestions, and whatever else you two want me to see or do with these things.

Enjoy!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment