August 22, 2023

The Max-Approved Mixtape - Episode #32! (Brought to you by RandoMax Radio)

 

 

Episode 32 of the Max-Approved Mixtape is finally here, delayed by a combination of my own unwillingness to let it go until I felt it was perfect, and also general everyday life stuff. As the first part of that lame-ass excuse would imply, I sat with this one for a while, and I can comfortably say that there's some very good shit on here that I think you both will enjoy quite a bit, as well as a track or two that may very well guide you down memory lane.

Press ‘play’ on this month’s #Maxtape and then come find me on social media to tell me what you think.



MAX-APPROVED MIXTAPE EPISODE #32:

1. Freddie Gibbs x The Alchemist – “All Glass”
2. Funkdoobiest – “Bow Wow Wow”
3. Jay-Z – “Reservoir Dogs” (feat. The LOX, Beanie Sigel, and Sauce Money)
4. King Tee – “6 N “Na Moe’nin” (feat. Dawn Robinson)
5. Leaders of the New School – “Spontaneous (13 MC’s Deep!)” (feat. Cool Whip, Brittle Lo, The Capital L.S., Rampage the Last Boy Scout, Blitz, Sha-Now, Pudge God, and Kollie Weed)
6. Jericho Jackson – “Seventeen”
7. Jay Royale – “Lime” (feat. Willie the Kid)
8. Flee Lord x Pete Rock – “Retired From the Sniffy”
9. MC Eiht featuring Compton’s Most Wanted – “We Come Strapped”
10. MF DOOM – “Lightworks”

As always, the artists above receive royalties each time you listen, so you should support their work by pressing ‘play’ and getting all of your friends to do the same. Share/repost this mix across your socials, and while you’re at it, I hope you’ll consider supporting the Patreon, because not only will you unlock exclusive content, you’ll be helping to keep my projects side quests.

Enjoy!

-Max

1 comment:

  1. Just wanna say, have loved your content for years. Even if I don't always agree, I really love the way you articulate your opinions on the music. You also speak with such impressive non-bias, no matter how much you love the artist or album, you'll still call out its weaknesses. I tend to just love everything from certain artists

    ReplyDelete