June 16, 2015

The Max-Approved Mixtape So Far: Tracks 1-20



Today's post is a placeholder of sorts, buying me time while I try to get something together, but I also figured that, at twenty tracks in, it would probably be nice to compile all of the songs that make up my mixtape-slash-playlist at the moment.  This way, you two have one central location to bitch about my choices and to speculate as to what you think will come up in the future.

If you want to read my thoughts and/or stories regarding each selection, click on the links below.  Otherwise, I suppose you could just stare at the links and wonder what each song sounds like, although I can't imagine that would be any fun.

The tracks are presented in order of their post dates and not in their order of importance in my mind, in case you two were wondering.

1 comment: