February 19, 2019

RandoMax Radio Episode #4!

I know, I know, I'll get a new picture up soon.

The actual writing may continue to elude me: no bullshit, I haven't listened to a hip hop project from start to finish since that Wu-Tang thing on Christmas, and it's not because I'm being self-righteous or indignant - it's literally because I can't figure out where to start. The choices are overwhelming, and I find myself to never be in the right frame of mind to do the damn thing. (Anyone who has ever contributed a Reader Review will know exactly what I'm talking about.) But I'm working on it. There will be new content soon, the type you can peruse while hiding from your coworkers in the restroom that you're spending way too much time in as far as HR is concerned.


To tide you over, here is the latest episode of RandoMax Radio, my ongoing attempt to replicate the 'shuffle' function on my phone, except in podcast form.



As is the custom, the tracklist will be revealed at a later date, so until then, feel free to let the musical selections take you in their many varied directions, as though you were being drawn and quartered in the square, but in a non-tortuous way? That's a terrible comparison, sorry. But you'll find something to love on here, I swear.

Your continued support is very much appreciated, so don't forget to subscribe to the RandoMax feed to listen to previous episodes (including the first entry in the Producers Guild series, with a second coming sooner rather than later, but you didn't here that from me) and to receive updates before they appear here. You can also troll me on Twitter at @hhid_Max. And of course, you can leave your comments, thoughts, song and/or article suggestions, and other general nonsense below.

Soon.

EDIT: Tracklisting now available below, because I like you all and stuff.

1. "Krystal Karrington" - Camp Lo
2. "Untitled" - Interpol
3. "Under Your Spell" - Desire
4. "Lemon Glow" - Beach House
5. "40 Island" (featuring Kool G. Rap & Mussolini) - Noreaga
6. "Bulbform" - TR/ST
7. "Standing on the Shore" - Empire of the Sun
8. "Love is Over" - Copacabana Club
9. "Roustabout" - Bow Wow Wow
10. "Dreamcrusher" (featuring Al-Shid) - J-Zone
11. "Reptile" - The Church
12. "Was That What It Was?" - Pet Shop Boys
13. "Cowboys" (featuring Pace Won, Rah Digga, Young Zee, & John Forte) - Fugees
14. "If You Know You Know" - Pusha T
15. "1 Thing" - Amerie
16. "Last Dance" - The Cure

-Max

4 comments:

  1. I've cost hundreds of company hours browsing HHID over the years. I couldn't be more thankful Max. Keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Drive has a killer soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping it up and all the reviews you've already done. I'll try and see if I can cook up another Reader Review sometime soon, if you're still interested in them.

    ReplyDelete