January 15, 2019

RandoMax Radio Episode #3!

Oh good, he's still doing these.


I'm nowhere near rested enough to jump back into the review wars, but I can provide you two with the third episode in the RandoMax Radio series.




As per usual, the tracklist will be revealed at a later date, but until then, enjoy this seemingly scattershot (at least until you listen to a few songs and discern that I was feeling some type of way the day I recorded this) mix of indie rock, new wave, hip hop, and whatever else I found on my desk at the time.

Also, your support is much appreciated, so don't forget to subscribe to the RandoMax feed to listen to the other mixes (even the two I made to accompany the November run of reviews that are kind of whatever) and to receive updates before they appear here. You can also find me on Twitter at @hhid_Max, but you may wish to ignore the Facebook page, as I haven't really done anything with that in a year.  And as always, you can leave your comments, thoughts, suggestions, and other general nonsense below, and I'll read them. No, I really will. Seriously.

Now back to the nap.

EDIT: I think you've waited long enough.

1. "Temperature's Rising" (feat. Crystal Johnson) - Mobb Deep
2. "Miami Showdown" - Digitalism
3. "None of Dem" (feat. Royksopp) - Robyn
4. "Overture (from The Hateful Eight)" - Ennio Morricone
5. "Seven Devils" - Florence + The Machine
6. "Scarface Vs. Sosa 2" - Benny the Butcher
7. "Alice" - Sisters of Mercy
8. "Lost In My Bedroom" - Sky Ferreira
9. "Paradise" - New Order
10. "Yayo" - Pharoahe Monch
11. "Halfway Thugs" - Capone-N-Noreaga
12. "Dirty Harry" (feat. Bootie Brown & the San Fernando Valley Youth Chorus) - Gorillaz
13. "I Wanna Sleep With You" - The Psychedelic Furs
14. "Bond" - Slick Rick
15. "My Club" - The Asteroid Galaxy Tour
16. "Ti Amo" - Phoenix
Enjoy!

-Max

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mix, though I admit I struggled with this one - I'm guessing you weren't feeling too great?

    I genuinely appreciate the use of other genres of course, we don't always have to listen to hip-hop.

    I've been listening to a bit of mid-90's UK drum and bass of late.... for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFlrb2Zwq4

    Probably not to most of your two readers' tastes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling fine, I just felt that the track selection ran together well, or at least in a way that amused me. Just out of curiosity, what do you believe had you struggling here? I'd appreciate any feedback.

      Delete
  2. loved the hateful eight overture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was hoping someone would catch that.

      Delete
  3. Max, are you going to review the new Czarface and Ghostface project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be so quick to say "no", but as I've put the Wu back on the shelf, if I do, it's gonna be a while.

      Delete
    2. That's fair.

      Delete