June 29, 2021

RandoMax Radio Episode #32!

 


Episode 32 of RandoMax Radio is currently live, and it's a vibe. Describing exactly what type of vibe it is would defeat the purpose of the straight-through listen, but take it from me: emotions be all over the place. Will you find yourself crying in your car on the way to work, or banging on the roof because of how fucking hard the songs hit? I don't know, I don't control your lives. All I do is curate the soundtrack.

Come through, you're going to like this one. You don't really need that tracklist anyway, right?



EDIT: Okay, kiddos.

RANDOMAX RADIO EPISODE #32:

1. "Left of Center" - Suzanne Vega (feat. Joe Jackson)
2. "I Will Follow" - U2
3. "Time's Up" - O.C.
4. "Drag" - Day Wave
5. "Mouthful of Diamonds" - Phantogram
6. "Vocab (Refugee Hip Hop Remix)" - Fugees
7. "Midnight" - Coldplay
8. "Life's What You Make It" - Talk Talk
9. "TTYL" - Morabeza Tobacco
10. "Tribulations" - LCD Soundsystem
11. "What They Call Me" - Rah Digga
12. "I Woke Up And The Storm Was Over" - Tropic of Cancer
13. "Streets On Fire" - Lupe Fiasco (feat. Matthew Santos)
14. "Saved By Zero" - The Fixx
15. "The Creator" - Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth
16. "Push Up Ya Lighter" - The Roots (feat. Bahamadia)

General reminders and requests: subscribe to the RandoMax Radio feed to catch up on previous episodes and to receive updates before they appear on either of the sites; you can also troll me on Twitter at @hhid_Max; and of course, you can leave your comments, complaints, memes, song and/or article suggestions, and whatever else you two want me to see. And tell your friends! The sooner those follow numbers jump, the sooner I'll stop asking. It's a win-win for both of us.

Enjoy!

-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment