September 13, 2021

The Max-Approved Mixtape - Episode #15! (Brought to you by RandoMax Radio)

 



Episode 15 of the Max-Approved Mixtape is my favorite of the bunch so far. I realize I say that every time I upload a new mix, but the fact that I'm still having fun with this side project should be signal enough for the two of you that these mixes meet or exceed my unrealistically high standards of musical excellence. In other words, these ten songs are the bees' knees, or "the shit", as it were.

Hit that 'play' button and watch in awe as your commute just flies by. Oh, and word of advice - let the
mix play past that Quincy track. Trust me.



MAX-APPROVED MIXTAPE EPISODE #15:


1. Hus Kingpin - "Runnin'" (featuring Miles Bonny)
2. Drake - "Lord Knows" (featuring Rick Ross)
3. Jay Royale - "Thousand Gram Figero" (featuring Skyzoo)
4. Your Old Droog - "Jew Tang" (featuring Matisyahu)
5. Xzibit - "Alkaholik" (featuring Erick Sermon, J-Ro, and Tash)
6. The Diplomats - "Dipset Anthem"
7. Slaughterhouse - "Microphone"
8. Cypress Hill - "Case Closed"
9. ScHoolboy Q - "Californication" (featuring A$AP Rocky)

I have it on good authority that only people with great taste in music will be able to appreciate this episode, so I encourage you to pass it along to anybody you know that fits the criteria. Their ears will thank you.

Until next post,

-Max

1 comment:

  1. lord knows slaps, man. microphone too

    ReplyDelete