July 13, 2022

The Max-Approved Mixtape - Episode #25! (Brought to you by RandoMax Radio)

 

*DJ Clue voice* NEW SHIT!

There are now twenty-five of these suckers (not counting that early practice run), which means there are literal oodles of content for your fresh ears to enjoy. As you know, I only work with small-batch, high-quality vendors to handcraft each volume in the Max-Approved Mixtape, so you’ll find the standard ten tracks of fire you’ve grown accustomed to. I will say that there’s a section of this month’s mix that had me running it back repeatedly when I was playing my test copy, volume getting increasingly louder as I found myself thoroughly enjoying my own work. I mean, every episode is filled with bangers and you’ll never get me to admit otherwise, but this one? This is the one, my guy.



MAX-APPROVED MIXTAPE EPISODE #25:

1. Prodigy – “7th Heaven” (featuring Un Pacino)
2. DJ Muggs x Eto– “Victory” (featuring Willie the Kid)
3. Action Bronson – “Ray Lewis” (featuring Meyhem Lauren and AG da Coroner)
4. Mr. Muthafuckin’ eXquire – “Huzzah 2” (featuring Heron)
5. The Roots – “Without a Doubt” (featuring Lady B)
6. J-Zone – “38th & 8th” (featuring Al-Shid)
7. Earl Sweatshirt – “Wool” (featuring Vince Staples)
8. Mac Miller – “Nikes On My Feet
9. Gravediggaz – “2 Cups of Blood”
10. Tyler, the Creator – “Lumberjack”

These are all great songs that deserve much wider audiences (and Mixcloud actually pays the artists, which is always nice), so if more people listen to them, then the world could be a much better place. That line is cheesy as hell, but music does have that kind of power. Share/repost this mix across your socials, and while you’re at it, jump onto the Patreon and secure your spot to support the written word, since, as you’ve likely noticed, the posts over here are running much more infrequently. Every little bit helps keep these projects sustainable, and I would certainly appreciate it.

Enjoy!

-Max

3 comments:

  1. Turd CutterJuly 24, 2022

    Analog Brothers - Pimp To Eat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been wanting to revisit that one for a while now. Let's see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Turd CutterJuly 30, 2022

    Sweet. You got me into Kool Keith and he’s definitely in my top 5 of all time. The dude is pushing 60 and is still making music.

    ReplyDelete